- Image via Wikipedia
- and look for the "Resources" link
- When you get there, click on "Widgets"
- Under "Widgets for..." click on the "My Website" link
- I selected "Search Widget" and entered #ds106 as my search term
- I changed the color and some other parameters then clicked on "Finish and Grab Code"
Monday, January 30, 2012
How to add Twitter to your blog
Emily D. asked me in the comments about how to add a twitter feed to a blog. This used to be easier to see at Twitter.Com. Now you have to go to the bottom of your home page in Twitter